Friday, March 16, 2012

Found face story

Hi, I'm bob. I'm the three eyed, butt-forehead monster and i've come to eat you and your whole family. You'd best be scared of me because I have a family that will come to eat you too if i dont feed you too them. Think of your body as dinner for my family. thats how i provide for them. im sure your really scared because you dont know how im going to eat you. but im not a monster of suprises. im going to tell you just how its going to go down.
first i will sell you ice ice cream from my stand that i have in town. its what i do in my spare time. you will buy some because you are a stupid little kid and you love ice cream. but what you dont know is that the ice cream has extreme laxatives in it so when you are oin the toilet exploding, i will come in and play you a delightful song on my 'ukulele and it will take your mind off of your poop. but you will get so relaxed and eventually fall into a deep sleep. then i will grab you and take you home, cook you up, and feed you to my whole family. thank you for your meat on your bones. have a nice time in heaven. :)

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting story Bob is a good name for the face too. When you look at the face it pretty much tells the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a realy exciting story. I am impressed with how well you can actually write. you made me believe this monster was real. To be honest i got a little scared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the little kids will enjoy this story.

    ReplyDelete